ISSN : 2288-1484(Online)
DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2022.24.4.025
An Analysis of Domestic Research Trends in Safety Culture Level Scale
안전문화 수준 척도의 국내 연구동향 분석
1. 서 론
1.1 연구의 배경
1.2 연구의 목적
2. 이론적 배경
2.2 안전문화 수준 척도
5. 결 론
-  M. K. Moon(2019), “A study of development of safety culture measurements for firefighting organizations.” Master’s thesis, Kangwon National University.
-  ICAO(International Civil Aviation Organization) (2013), Doc 9859-AN/474, Safety management manual (3rd ed).
-  I. J. Kwon(2017), “Antecedents of school travel safety behavior.” Doctoral dissertation, Kyonggi University.
-  S. J. Guasttelo(1993), “Do we really know how well our occupational accident prevention program works?.” Safety Science, 16(3-4):445-463.
-  C. B. Park(2014), “A study on the improvement of safety awareness and safety culture of laboratory research workers.” Graduate School of Industry, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, p. 6.
-  M. G. Park(2019), “The inherent nature of safety culture and the tools of leaders to improve safety culture in public institutions.” Korean Autonomous Society, 168:60-63.
-  J. B. Baek(2010), “Safety level assessment system.” NICE, 28(3):344-348.
-  S. H. Yoon, B. S. Kim, S. Y. Kim(2013), “Development and evaluation of patient safety culture measurement tools for elderly care facilities in Korea.” Journal of Korean Society of Nursing Science, 43(3): 379-388.
-  B. S. Moon, K. W. Kim, Y. C. Choi(2015), “A study on degree of perception changes of Korean national carriers’ pilots in safety culture.” Korean Air Navigation Association, 12(3):88-93.
-  G. R. Shin(2012), “Safety consciousness and safety culture level of organizational members–The case of petroleum refining industry.” Dept. of Crisis Management Graduate School of Public Administration University of Incheon.
-  J. J. Berends(1995), Organisatie, cultuur en veiligheid: Een iteratuurstudie naar organisatiecultuur enveiligheidscultuur (Unpublished interim report). Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven.
-  Health and Safety Corporation(2016), A study on the evaluation and improvement of safety culture of enterprises.
-  K. S. Moon, Y. C. Chang(2014), “An empirical analysis on safety climate constructs within Korean companies.” Quarterly Journal of Labor Policy, 14(1):131-154.
-  K. K. Han, Y. S. Kim(2015), “A study on the safety culture index measurement of pilot training school.” The Korean Society for Aviation and Aeronautics, 23(4):49-56.
-  S. W. Han(2016), “A study on the evaluation for the safety culture maturity of military.” Dept. of U-City IT Convergence and Urban Policy in Graduate School of Hansei University.
-  K. H. Lee, J. Y. Oh(2005), “A study on the safety culture and effective management system.” Journal of the Korea Safety Management & Science, 7(3):1-15.
-  J. W. Han(2009), “Linking organizational safety culture and individual safety attitude and motivation to pilot safety behavior: A multi-level analysis of the Republic of Korea Air Force air units and pilots.” Dept. of Psychology The Graduate School Yonsei University.
-  S. H. Park(2015), “Development of safety culture evaluation model for private security.” Dept. of Security Service The Graduate School Yongin University.
-  S. Y. Yoo(2014), “An empirical study on the effect of safety culture on the safety climate and safety behaviors.” Seoul Regional Aviation Administration Graduate School of Korea Aerospace University.
-  K. H. Park(2011), “A study on the factors influencing safety culture: Focused on industrial worker.” Dept. of safety Engineering Graduate School of Industry and Engineering Seoul National University of Science and Technology Seoul National University of Science and Technology.
-  T. S. Park(2013), “A study on the changes of new employees between before and after safety training in the construction industry: Focus on the safety culture.” Dept. of safety Engineering Graduate School of Industry and Engineering Seoul National University of Science and Technology.
-  S. Y. Kim(2014), “The influence of safety culture factors in safety attitudes and behaviors: Emphasis on communication in organizations including organizational structure, organizational culture, and organizational effectiveness.” Dept. of Media Communication The Graduate School Hanyang University.
-  J. Y. Lee, G. R. Shin(2012), “A study on the safety consciousness and the measurement of the safety culture level of organizational members in the petrochemical equipment workplace.” Crisisonomy, 8(4):65-86.
-  I. J. Kim(2013), “A study on the measuring safety culture for construction companies.” Master’s thesis, Kyung Hee University Graduate School of Technology Management.
-  H. U. Cho, B. S. Kim(2014), “An analysis of the influence factors of safety culture through system accidents.” Korea Management Information Society Spring Joint Academic Conference, 564-569.
-  S. K. Lee, H. B. Park, Y. S. Yoon(2015), “Research about researcher’s safety ethnic level and improvement extent of safety culture, based on organizational safety efforts.” Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, 30(3):123-134.
-  K. H. Park, Y. K. Kwon(2016), “A study on the factors affecting corporate safety culture.” Journal of The Korean Consumer Safety Association, 6(1):39-58.
-  A. S. Choi(2016), “A study on diagnosis and improvement of corporate safety culture.” Dept. of Safety Engineering Graduate School of Dongguk University.
-  H. S. Kwon(2017), “A study on the characteristics of safety culture in accordance with scale and work form of the same manufacturing workplace.” Master’s thesis, Seoul National University of Science and Technology Graduate School of Industry.
-  K. S. Kim, C. S. Kim(2017), “Development of safety awareness scale for leisure sports.” Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 68:325-335.
-  S. T. Yang(2017), “Development of safety culture level assessment tool.” Korean Industrial Health Association, 347:22-25.
-  H. M. Yang(2017), “A study on development of the measurement indicators for school safety culture.” Graduate School of Education Policy, Korea National University of Education, Environmental Policy Major in Educational Facilities.
-  K. J. Lee(2017), “A study on the development of the safety culture measurement for social welfare center.” Doctoral dissertation, Gangnam University Graduate School of Social Welfare.
-  J. W. Choi, S. I. Um, I. G. Hong(2017), “Development of system dynamics model and integrated tool for safety culture diagnosis of a combined-cycle power plant.” Journal of the Korean Institute of Gas, 21(3):70-76.
-  M. H. Kim, H. S. Yoon(2018), “A study on the recognition of maritime police officer on disaster safety culture.” Humanities and Society 21, 9(6): 853-868.
-  J. Y. Shim(2018), “Structural relationship between safety education, safety consciousness and safety culture formation of marine sports participants.” The Korea Journal of Sports Science, 27(6): 675-684.
-  J. W. Kim(2019), “A framework for assessing safety culture of the company based on system safety-Ⅱ model.” Dept. of Industrial Engineering, Graduate School of Industry Kumoh National Institute of Technology.
-  S. H. Ma(2019), “A study on establishment of monitoring and evaluation system of safety culture in service industries.” Major in Management Consulting Dept. of Knowledge Service & Consulting Graduate School of Knowledge Service Consulting Hansung University.
-  K. C. Yoon(2019), “A study on measurment levels of safety culture/safety climate in company.” Master’s thesis, Dept. of Safety Engineering Dongguk University.
-  D. W. Lee, H. S. Yoon, M. H. Kim(2019), “An empirical study on the level of disaster safety culture of maritime police.” Humanities and Society 21, 10(3):1379-1392.
-  H. J. Lim, K. H. Kim(2019), “Development and validation of measurement tools for school safety culture.” Korean Journal of Educational Administration, 37(4):139-170.
-  W. H. Cho(2019), “Conceptualization and development of safety awareness of adventure sports.” Master’s thesis, Dept. of Physical Education Graduate School of YongIn University.
-  Y. G. Jeong, J. H. Lee(2020), “A study on the awareness of community safety culture around nuclear power plants using IPA.” Local Autonomy Research in Korea, 21(4):147-170.
-  S. H. Heo(2020), “An analysis of the impact of the safety culture of military organizations on safety behavior: Focusing on the mediating effect of safety leadership.”Journal of Advances in Military Studies, 3(2):63-81.
-  G. O. Yang(2021), “A study on the measurement for the safety culture level at employment workplace of persons with disabilities.” Dept. of Safety Engineering The Graduate School of Industry and Engineering Seoul National University of Science and Technology.
The Korean Society of Safety ManagementWaste Society
- Tel: +82.31.336.2844
- Fax: +82.31.336.2845
- E-mail: email@example.com