ISSN : 2288-1484(Online)
철도기관사들의 개인적 특성과 인적오류사고 발생에 대한 비교 분석
A Study on Analysis between Accidents Caused by Human Errors and Personal Characteristics of Railway Drivers
Accident data from 2010 to 2011 was analyzed which collected from a train crew department in K nationalcorporation, and 31 drivers gave an personal interview from Sep. 2011 to Nov. 2011 who had controlled a trainalone and caused an accident. Compared between driver's personal characteristics and accident rate, andaccident induction possibility surveyed from normal person and disqualified in aptitude tests.
Accidents was occurred with the age 40s (27%) and 50s (25%), and with the experience between 15 yearsand 20 years (38%) and over 20 years (30%). Because more aged, more experienced, it can be seen in thecorrelation between driver's age and accidents induction caused by human errors like illusion.
First of all it must be checked whether working conditions and environmental factors are human error-prone.Most accidents occur when received civil complaints or manager at the riding. Therefore accidents can beprevented when investigated through subsequent surveys how often human error happens, even though noaccident, and safety device installed based on the error frequency.
- 10 갈원모 85-91.pdf496.8KB
2. 염병수(2006), "사상사고 경험 철도기관사의 외상 후 스트레스 장애에 관한 연구", 연세대학교 박사 학위논문
3. Byeong-Su Yum, Jae-Hun Roh, Jae-Chun Ryu, Jong-Uk Won, Chi-Nyon Kim, Jung-Eun Lee, Ki-Youn Kim(2006), "Symptoms of Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) according to individual and work environment characteristics of Korean railroad drivers with experience of person-under-train accident", Journal of Psychosomatic Research 61 : 691~697
4. 한국철도공사(2007), 철도사고보고 및 조사에 관한 지침, 한국철도공사
5. 한국철도공사(2012), "2011년도 철도사고분석보고 서", 한국철도공사
6. 日本鐵道運轉協會(1996), "安全のキポイソトヒコマソエラの防止" 日本鐵道運轉協會
The Korean Society of Safety ManagementWaste Society
- Tel: +82.31.336.2844
- Fax: +82.31.336.2845
- E-mail: email@example.com